ANALISIS PENGARUH PRODUK WISATA, CITRA DESTINASI DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN WISATAWAN UNTUK MENGUNJUNGI OBJEK WISATA (Studi pada Objek Wisata Pantai Ujungnegoro Kabupaten Batang)

ANDRIYANTO, Bagas and SUDARYANTO , Budi (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH PRODUK WISATA, CITRA DESTINASI DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN WISATAWAN UNTUK MENGUNJUNGI OBJEK WISATA (Studi pada Objek Wisata Pantai Ujungnegoro Kabupaten Batang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1828Kb

Abstract

Batang Regency is currently trying to increase tourism. with the launch of the program "Visit Batang 2022, Heaven Of Asia". This program is the seriousness of the Batang Regency government to work on the tourism potential in Batang. One of the tourism objects currently being developed is Ujungnegoro Beach. However, the number of tourist visits from 2017 to 2018 has decreased the number of visitors to Ujungnegoro beach. This study aims to analyze the influence of tourism products, destination image and promotion of tourists visiting decisions to visit Ujungnegoro beach attraction, Batang Regency. The population used in this study were visitors to Ujungnegoro beach in Batang Regency. where data collection techniques are carried out using questionnaires, the samples tested were 100 people with nonprobability sampling technique and the technique for determining accidental sampling. This study uses multiple linear regression analysis techniques using SPSS 25 analysis tools. Based on the results of multiple linear regression, in this study it was found that the three independen variables consisting of destination images, tourism products and promotions showed positive and significant results both partially and simultaneously on visiting decisions. the independen variable can explain the dependent variable, namely the visiting decision of 48.7%, while the remainder is equal to 51.3% visiting decisions are influenced by other variables outside the variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:decision to visit, tourism product, destination image, promotion.
Uncontrolled Keywords:decision to visit, tourism product, destination image, promotion.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:76544
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 Sep 2019 13:00
Last Modified:23 Sep 2019 13:00

Repository Staff Only: item control page