ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN BERDASARKAN INTUISI (Studi Pada Pengusaha Sektor UKM Bidang Usaha Kuliner Kota Bojonegoro, Jawa Timur)

APRILIANIKA , Lina Noerma and PERDHANA, Mirwan Surya (2019) ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENGAMBILAN KEPUTUSAN BERDASARKAN INTUISI (Studi Pada Pengusaha Sektor UKM Bidang Usaha Kuliner Kota Bojonegoro, Jawa Timur). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
2990Kb

Abstract

This study aims to analyze what factors are basically influential or very dominant towards intuitive decision making in the Small and Medium Enterprises sector in the culinary business sector of Bojonegoro, East Java. This research is in the form of quantitative research using a questionnaire as a method of data collection. The sample used in this study uses a non-probability sampling technique which includes 100 entrepreneurs engaged in the Small and Medium Enterprises sector in the culinary business sector in the city of Bojonegoro, East Java. Analysis of the data used in this study include validity and reliability tests, classic assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test and R2 test. The results of this study indicate that the mood and uncertainty of the corporate environment have a positive and significant effect on intuitive decision making. Whereas emotional intelligence and leadership competence have a positive but not significant effect on intuitive decision making. Adjusted R Square value is 42%, which means that intuitive decision making can be explained by variables of mood, emotional intelligence, leadership competence, and corporate environmental uncertainty by 42% and the remaining 58% explained by other variables outside of this study, for example variable gender, response time and manager level.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information: Mood, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Competence, Corporate Environmental Uncertainty, Intuitive Decision Making.
Uncontrolled Keywords: Mood, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Competence, Corporate Environmental Uncertainty, Intuitive Decision Making.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:74509
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Jul 2019 15:01
Last Modified:19 Jul 2019 15:01

Repository Staff Only: item control page