PENGARUH LEVERAGE, LIKUIDITAS, KEPEMILIKAN INSTITUSIONAL, DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PERUSAHAAN (Studi Pada Perusahaan Subsektor Property dan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2013 - 2017)

ADIYANI, Salma Nisa and MAWARDI, Wisnu (2019) PENGARUH LEVERAGE, LIKUIDITAS, KEPEMILIKAN INSTITUSIONAL, DAN UKURAN PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PERUSAHAAN (Studi Pada Perusahaan Subsektor Property dan Real Estate yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2013 - 2017). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1746Kb

Abstract

This research was conducted to determine how much influence leverage, liquidity, institutional ownership, and firm size on the company's financial performance as measured by Return On Assets (ROA). This study uses four independent variables and one dependent variable. The population in this study is the property and real estate sub-sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) for the period 2013 - 2017 as many as 52 companies. Samples were taken using a purposive sampling method to produce 30 sample companies. This study used secondary data in the form of financial statements of the property and real estate sub-sector companies listed on the Stock Exchange for the period 2013 - 2017. This study uses the classical assumption test analysis method and multiple linear regression with a significance level of 0.05. The results of the study show that leverage, liquidity, institutional ownership, and size of the company have an effect on the company's financial performance (ROA) simultaneously. Leverage and liquidity partially have a significant negative effect on the company's financial performance (ROA). Partial institutional ownership does not have a significant effect on the company's financial performance (ROA). The size of the company partially has a significant positive effect on the company's financial performance (ROA). The Adjusted R Square value of 0.218 shows the ability of the four variables to explain the company's financial performance variable by 21.8%. While the remaining 78.2% is influenced by other variables not explained in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:property and real estate, financial firm performance, leverage, liquidity, institutional ownership, firm size, ROA, DAR, CR
Uncontrolled Keywords:property and real estate, financial firm performance, leverage, liquidity, institutional ownership, firm size, ROA, DAR, CR
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:73214
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:13 Jun 2019 10:40
Last Modified:13 Jun 2019 10:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page