ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, FASILITAS DAN NILAI PELANGGAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN (STUDI PADA PASIEN RUANG RAWAT INAP RUMAH SAKIT PKU MUHAMADIYAH GOMBONG)

SISWANTO, Dimas and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN, FASILITAS DAN NILAI PELANGGAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN (STUDI PADA PASIEN RUANG RAWAT INAP RUMAH SAKIT PKU MUHAMADIYAH GOMBONG). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
421Kb

Abstract

This study aimed to: 1) analyze the influence of service quality factors on hospital patient satisfaction, 2) analyze the influence of facility factors on hospital patient satisfaction, and 3) analyze the influence of customer value factors on hospital patient satisfaction. This study used a sample of 100 people. The type of data in this study is to use two data, namely primary and secondary data. The primary data sources used in this study are questionnaires and interviews with respondents about the effect of service quality, facilities, and customer value on customer satisfaction. While the secondary data is newspapers, books, journals, the internet. The data analysis model in this study uses the instrument test, classic assumption test, and hypothesis testing using Linear Regression Analysis with the help of SPSS software. The results showed that the quality of service, facilities, and customer value towards the satisfaction of patients in PKU Muhamadiyah Gombong hospital both partially and simultaneously or together with a contribution of 61.2% and the remaining 38.8% patient satisfaction was influenced by other factors that were not examined in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:service quality, facilities, customer value, patient satisfaction.
Uncontrolled Keywords:service quality, facilities, customer value, patient satisfaction.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:71986
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:25 Apr 2019 09:11
Last Modified:25 Apr 2019 09:11

Repository Staff Only: item control page