Gambaran Kualitas Tidur Pasien yang Menjalani Hemodialisis di RSUD Kraton Kabupaten Pekalongan

Dewi, Analiya and Hastuti, Yuni Dwi (2019) Gambaran Kualitas Tidur Pasien yang Menjalani Hemodialisis di RSUD Kraton Kabupaten Pekalongan. Undergraduate thesis, Diponeoro University.

[img]
Preview
PDF
1752Kb
[img]PDF
Restricted to Registered users only

2831Kb

Abstract

ABSTRACT Patients undergoing hemodialysis has physical and psychological problems. One of the physical problems was sleep disorders . Patients undergoing hemodialysis are more likely to experience sleep disorders 25% higher than normal adults. The purpose of this study was to describe the sleep quality of patients undergoing hemodialysis in Kraton District Hospital Pekalongan. The design of this study used descriptive research. This research method is non-experimental with cross-sectional design. The sampling technique in this study was consecutive sampling. The sample in this study was patients who underwent routine hemodialysis at least 1 time in 1 week. Retrieval of data used the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) questionnaire in Indonesian with the number of respondents 82 hemodialysis patients. The data analyzed used was univariate data analysis. The results showed that 60 respondents (73.2%) had poor sleep quality and the remaining 22 respondents (26.8%) had good sleep quality. These results indicate the majority of hemodialysis patients have poor sleep quality. This research is expected to be an additional input and information for the nursing profession to implement and improve nursing care, especially those related to the fulfillment of sleep needs. Keywords: hemodialysis, sleep quality, PSQI

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects:R Medicine > RT Nursing
Divisions:Faculty of Medicine > Department of Nursing
Faculty of Medicine > Department of Nursing
ID Code:70100
Deposited By:Mr Bekti Iskandar
Deposited On:14 Nov 2019 11:45
Last Modified:14 Nov 2019 11:45

Repository Staff Only: item control page