Mukson, Mukson and Isbandi, Isbandi and Budirahardjo, Kustopo and Handayani, M and Listiani, N W (2010) PROFITABILITY LEVEL AND THE ROLE OF FAMILY FACTORS RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPING BUSINESS RESOURCE DAIRY COWS IN GETASAN SEMARANG DISTRICT. In: Seminar Ruminansia 2010, Oktober 2010, Semarang.
|PDF (hasil cek turnitin)|
This study aims to analyze the profitability of the business and the role of family resource factors for the development of dairy cattle in Getasan Semarang District. The study was conducted in October - November 2009. The study uses survey methods. Sample locations were taken on a purposive based on livestock density, taken 3 villages namely solid, medium and less. Each village as many as 30 farmers sampled at random, so that overall there are as many as 90 samples. Primary data collected by interviews with farmers. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics and multiple linear regression model. The results showed that the level of profitability from operations of 15.96%, profitable business, because it is larger than KUPS loan interest rate of 6% per year. The role of family resources factors consisting of breeder age, educational level, family size, business experience, the number of lactating cows, the number of non-lactating cows and the outpouring of time working jointly significant (P <0.01) against the development of cow dairy. The R2 (coefficient of determination) of 0.834, which means that the development effort as much as 83.4% of dairy cattle is influenced by the role factors family resources (FFR) and th remaining 16.6% is explained by other factors outside the model.
|Item Type:||Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)|
|Subjects:||S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)|
|Divisions:||Faculty of Animal and Agricultural Sciences > Department of Agribusiness|
|Deposited By:||Mr. Sugeng Priyanto|
|Deposited On:||05 Sep 2018 12:37|
|Last Modified:||05 Sep 2018 12:37|
Repository Staff Only: item control page