STUDI MENGENAI LOYALITAS TOKO PADA TOKO HANDPHONE SAMSUNG DI KOTA SEMARANG (Studi Pada Samsung Experience Store Mall Paragon, Semarang)

TRIABDILLAH, Arsan and MAGNADI , Rizal Hari (2017) STUDI MENGENAI LOYALITAS TOKO PADA TOKO HANDPHONE SAMSUNG DI KOTA SEMARANG (Studi Pada Samsung Experience Store Mall Paragon, Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1174Kb

Abstract

This study is purposed to analyze the store layout, store services, and store atmosphere on store loyalty of Samsung experience store Semarang city. This study used three independent variables there are store layout, store services, and store atmosphere. This study aims to examine and analyze the effects of store layout, store services, and store atmosphere on store loyalty of Samsung experience store Semarang city. Data collection methods used in this study are questionnaires using random sampling method, the sample used in this study were students of faculty of economics and bussines Diponegoro University, Semarang and customer of Samsung experience store paragon mall Semarang consist of 120 respondents. This study uses data analysis methods include validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, coefficient determination test, F test and t test. The result showed that the variables of store layout, store services, and store atmosphere affect positively on store loyalty of Samsung experience store Semarang city. These variables have an impact of 61% on store loyalty. While the remaining 39% is influenced by other varibales outside of this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:store layout, store services, store atmosphere, store loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:store layout, store services, store atmosphere, store loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:58692
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:02 Jan 2018 13:11
Last Modified:02 Jan 2018 13:11

Repository Staff Only: item control page