PENGARUH PENGETAHUAN, KETERAMPILAN, DAN KEMAMPUAN KARYAWAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi pada Karyawan PT. Mirambi Energi, Semarang)

PRIMADANTI, Arsari and RAHARDJA, Edy (2017) PENGARUH PENGETAHUAN, KETERAMPILAN, DAN KEMAMPUAN KARYAWAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi pada Karyawan PT. Mirambi Energi, Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1032Kb

Abstract

This research aims to examine and analyze the influence of employee’s competencies on employee's performance in PT. Mirambi Energi, Semarang who work in PLTU Site Ombilin, Sawahlunto. The background of this research is a phenomenon of employee’s performance rate in PT. Mirambi Energi who work in PLTU Site Ombilin, Sawahlunto in the year of 2015 and 2016 has a fluctuation. This research used three independent variables, including knowledge, skills, and employee’s abilities. The research was conducted quantitatively by collecting data through questionnaires. The sampling technique used census sample with 42 employees as the respondents. This research used SPSS for data testing and also use analytical method including validity test, reliability test, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression test, F test, and coefficient of determination test (R2). The results showed that the variables of knowledge, skills, and abilities have a significant positive effect on employee’s performance in PT. Mirambi Energi, Semarang. The employee’s performance in PT. Mirambi Energi is influenced by knowledge, skills, and ability of employees equal to 54%, while the rest 46% influenced by other variable which are not use in this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:knowledge, skills, ability, employee’s performance
Uncontrolled Keywords:knowledge, skills, ability, employee’s performance
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:58492
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Dec 2017 13:38
Last Modified:19 Dec 2017 13:38

Repository Staff Only: item control page