ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI RETENSI KARYAWAN (Studi Pada Karyawan PT. Bank X Cabang Y)

ADZKA, Safaat Aufahasan and PERDHANA, Mirwan Surya (2017) ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI RETENSI KARYAWAN (Studi Pada Karyawan PT. Bank X Cabang Y). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
2809Kb

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the factors that affect employee retention. The phenomenon of low employee turnover at PT. Bank X Branch Y indicates that employee retention at there is good. This study uses six independent variables there are reward, compensation, leadership, career development, training and development, also job satisfaction which is selected through the preliminary questionnaire related to its impact on employee retention. This study uses quantitative methods with data analysis methods such as validity test, reliability test, classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, partial test, simultaneous test, and determination test. While the data collection method of this study using questionnaires involving 5 practitioners and 3 academics as respondents on the preliminary questionnaire, then 75 employees as respondents on the research questionnaire. The results of this study indicate that reward, compensation, leadership, career development, training and development also job satisfaction have a positive effect on employee retention at PT. Bank X Branch Y Those variables are known to explain employee retention of 89.8%. While the rest of 10.2% could be influenced by the variables that aren’t selected in the results of the preliminary questionnaire, as well as other variables.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:employee retention, reward, compensation, leadership, career development, training and development, job satisfaction
Uncontrolled Keywords:employee retention, reward, compensation, leadership, career development, training and development, job satisfaction
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:57580
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:20 Oct 2017 10:00
Last Modified:20 Oct 2017 10:00

Repository Staff Only: item control page