PENGARUH KEPERCAYAAN ATASAN, LINGKUNGANlKERJA NONlFISIK DAN REWARD TERHADAP KINERJAl KARYAWAN (Studi pada PT TelekomunikasilIndonesia Tbk. Divisi Regional, WilayahlJakarta Selatan)

HERNAWAN, Radityo Murti and DJASTUTI, Indi (2017) PENGARUH KEPERCAYAAN ATASAN, LINGKUNGANlKERJA NONlFISIK DAN REWARD TERHADAP KINERJAl KARYAWAN (Studi pada PT TelekomunikasilIndonesia Tbk. Divisi Regional, WilayahlJakarta Selatan). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1084Kb

Abstract

Human Resources (HR) has an important role in the growth and development of organizations or companies. Employees especially who have a part in the company. Therefore the company should be able to improve employee performance so that corporate goals can be achieved. Phenomenon fluctuate level of employee performance at PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Regional Division of South Jakarta area. Has no maximum performance. This study used three independent variables, namely leader trust, non physical work environment, and reward. This study aims to improve and improve leader trust, non physical work environment, and reward on the performance of employees of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Regional Division of South Jakarta area. Data method used in this research is the spreading of questioner by using non random sampling technique and purposive sampling methode, sample used in this research is permanent employee of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Regional Division of South Jakarta, as many as 93 respondents from 1214 population. This research uses data analysis method of validity test, multiple linear regression test, determination test, f test and t test. The results of this study indicate leader trust, non physical work environment and reward of the performance of employees of PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Regional Division of South Jakarta area. These variables have an effect of 28.6% on employee performance. If there is a remaining 71.4% by other variables outside of this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Leader trust, non physical work environment, reward, performance of employees
Uncontrolled Keywords:Leader trust, non physical work environment, reward, performance of employees
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:56068
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:14 Sep 2017 13:25
Last Modified:14 Sep 2017 13:25

Repository Staff Only: item control page