ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA PERUSAHAAN, FASILITAS, DAN HARGA TERHADAP MINAT BELI SAAT HIGH SEASON PADA HOTEL YANG BERADA DI KOTA SEMARANG

ALAMSYAH, Muhammad and MAGNADI , Rizal Hari (2017) ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA PERUSAHAAN, FASILITAS, DAN HARGA TERHADAP MINAT BELI SAAT HIGH SEASON PADA HOTEL YANG BERADA DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1247Kb

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know whether corporat image (X1), facility (X2) and price (X3) affects buying interest (Y) during high season at hotel located in Semarang, and analyze which factors are the most dominant and have the greatest influence of buying interest in hotels located in Semarang especially during high season. The sample used in this study amounted to 100 respondents. Sampling technique in this research is done by technique of non probability sampling by using a number of primary and secondary data. The analysis used included validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test (multicollinearity, normality, heteroscedasticity), and multiple linear regression analysis, F test, t test, and coefficient of determination test. Based on the results of multiple regression analysis that has been done, the results obtained that is, Y = 0.326 X1 + 0.346 X2 + 0.129 X3. Where the most independent variables affect the dependent variable is the facility variable (0.307), followed by corporate image variables (0.326), and the price variable (0.306). T test results proves that both independent variable that is facility and corporate image have positive and significant influence to buying interest, while price variable have positive influence but insignificant to buying interest. The coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) obtained is 0.407. This means that 40.7% of buying interest in hotels in Semarang especially during high season is influenced by corporate image, facility, and price variables. And the rest that is equal to 59.3% influenced by other variables.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Corporate image, facility, price, buying interest, hotel, high season
Uncontrolled Keywords:Corporate image, facility, price, buying interest, hotel, high season
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:55684
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:29 Aug 2017 13:11
Last Modified:29 Aug 2017 13:11

Repository Staff Only: item control page