ANALISIS PENGARUH INVESTASI, TENAGA KERJA DAN PENDAPATAN ASLI DAERAH (PAD) TERHADAP PDRB PROVINSI JAWA TENGAH TAHUN 2012-2015

HIMAWAN , Ryan Endi and SETIAWAN, Achma Hendra (2017) ANALISIS PENGARUH INVESTASI, TENAGA KERJA DAN PENDAPATAN ASLI DAERAH (PAD) TERHADAP PDRB PROVINSI JAWA TENGAH TAHUN 2012-2015. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
618Kb

Abstract

National development can not be separated from the development of each sector that forms a. Regional economic development undertaken through the management of potential and existing resources in each region can increase economic growth through Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP). The rate of growth Regional GDP of Central Java Province is lower compared to West Java and East Java Provinces. Economic growth through Regional GDP by several developing factors. This study aims to analyze the influence of investment, labor and Local Own Revenue (PAD) to Regional GDP Central Java Province. The method used in this study is the analysis of multiple linear regression (Ordinary Least Square) with the time series 2012-2015 and cross section data 35 Districts / Cities Central Java Province. The result of research on R2 test means that Investment, Manpower and PAD are able to explain Regional GDP variable equal to 76 percent, while the remaining 24 percent is explained other variables. In the F test obtained F statistics of 129.29 then obtained F statistics > F table. Then on investment variable, labor and Local Own Revenue (PAD) have a positive and significant effect to Regional GDP of Central Java Province. The higher realization of investment, labor and Local Own Revenue (PAD), the higher the Regional GDP of Central Java Province. Then the most dominant variable in this study is the Local Revenue (PAD).

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Regional GDP, Growth, Regional Revenue, Investment, Labor
Uncontrolled Keywords:Regional GDP, Growth, Regional Revenue, Investment, Labor
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:55668
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:29 Aug 2017 10:21
Last Modified:29 Aug 2017 10:21

Repository Staff Only: item control page