ANALISIS PENGARUH PERCEIVED SERVICE QUALITY, PERCEIVED VALUE DAN TRUST TERHADAP CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (Pada Rumah Makan Ayam Geprek Om Kris)

LUMELLE, Geraldy Reinhart and SUKRESNA, I Made (2017) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERCEIVED SERVICE QUALITY, PERCEIVED VALUE DAN TRUST TERHADAP CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (Pada Rumah Makan Ayam Geprek Om Kris). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
519Kb

Abstract

This study aimed to analyze the effects arising from the perceived service quality , perceived value and trust on customers satisfaction from Ayam Geprek Om Kris. The variables used in this study is perceived service quality, perceived value and trsut as an independent variable, then the customers satisfaction as an dependent variable.The sample in this study were 100 respondents that came from the customer of Ayam Geprek Om Kris. Results of the analysis found that three factors, perceived service quality, perceived value and trust has a positive and significant influence on customer satisfactions.The method used is purposive sampling by distributing questionnaires to the respondents (customer).In this study developed a theoretical model to propose three hypotheses to be tested using analysis tools were linear regression analysis which is operated through a program SPSS 20.0.Based on the research of data processing SPSS result of adjusted R square of 0.828 indicates that 82.8 percent of the variations of customer satisfaction can be explained by three independent variables used in the regression equation. While the rest of 17.2 percent is explained by another variable outside three variables used within this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:perceived service quality, perceived value, trust, customers satisfaction.
Uncontrolled Keywords:perceived service quality, perceived value, trust, customers satisfaction.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:54840
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:17 Jul 2017 09:27
Last Modified:17 Jul 2017 09:27

Repository Staff Only: item control page