Hubungan Mutu Pelayanan Keperawatan dan Perilaku Caring Perawat dengan Kepuasan Pasien Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan dan Umum di Rawat Inap Kelas III RSUD Sunan Kalijaga Kabupaten Demak

Ajiningrat, Siwi Bagus and Sujianto, Untung (2017) Hubungan Mutu Pelayanan Keperawatan dan Perilaku Caring Perawat dengan Kepuasan Pasien Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan dan Umum di Rawat Inap Kelas III RSUD Sunan Kalijaga Kabupaten Demak. Masters thesis, UNIVERSITAS DIPONEGORO.

[img]
Preview
PDF
75Kb

Abstract

Universitas Diponegoro Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Program Studi Magister Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat Konsentrasi Administrasi Rumah Sakit 2017 ABSTRAK Siwi Bagus Ajiningrat Hubungan Mutu Pelayanan Keperawatan dan Perilaku Caring Perawat dengan Kepuasan Pasien Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan dan Umum di Rawat Inap Kelas III RSUD Sunan Kalijaga Kabupaten Demak xvi + 128 halaman + 30 tabel + 8 lampiran Banyak faktor yang diduga mempengaruhi perbedaan tingkat kepuasan pasien BPJS dan pasien umum di rawat inap kelas III di RSUD Sunan Kalijaga Kabupaten Demak, diantaranya mutu pelayanan keperawatan dan perilaku caring perawat. Kenyataan bahwa mutu pelayanan keperawatan di rumah sakit seperti itu akibat dari perilaku caring perawat sehingga berdampak kepada ketidakpuasan pasien. Jenis penelitian adalah kuantitatif, pendekatan cross sectional. Responden 120 orang, pasien BPJS kesehatan 100 orang, pasien umum 20 orang. Analisis data dengan analisis independent t test. Hasil penelitian, pasien BPJS kesehatan umur 59-65 tahun 22,0%, perempuan 52,%, pendidikan SMP 38,0%, sebagai petani 34,0%, menikah 80,0%, mutu pelayanan keperawatan kategori cukup 62,0% dan baik 38,0%, perilaku caring perawat kategori cukup 17,0% dan baik 83,0%, kepuasan kategori cukup 11,0% dan baik 89,0% Pasien umum umur 45-51 tahun 45,0%, laki-laki 55,%, pendidikan SMA 60,0%, bekerja swasta 80,0%, menikah 100,0%. mutu pelayanan keperawatan kategori cukup 5,0%, baik 95,0%. perilaku caring perawat umum kategori baik 100,0%, kepuasan kategori baik 100,0%. Tidak ada perbedaan mutu pelayanan keperawatan pada pasien BPJS kesehatan dan umum (α=0,094). Tidak ada perbedaan perilaku caring perawat pada pasien BPJS kesehatan dan umum (α=0,129). Ada perbedaan kepuasan pada pasien BPJS kesehatan dan umum (t hitung =2,635, α=0,012). Tidak ada hubungan mutu pelayanan Keperawatan terhadap kepuasan pada pasien BPJS kesehatan dan umum (α=0,173). Ada hubungan perilaku caring perawat terhadap kepuasan pada pasien BPJS kesehatan dan umum (α = 0,049) Agar RSUD lebih mendorong meningkatkan mutu pelayanan keperawatan dan perilaku caring perawat dengan cara selalu memberikan pembinaan teknis, pendidikan pelatihan dan mengoptimalkan tugas dan peran dalam bidang keperawatan. Kata kunci : Mutu Pelayanan Keperawatan, Perilaku Caring Perawat, Kepuasan Pasien Kepustakaan : 60 (1990-2010)Diponegoro University Faculty of Public Health Master’s Study Program in Public Health Majoring in Hospital Administration 2017 ABSTRACT Siwi Bagus Ajiningrat The Relationship of the Quality of Nursing Service and Nurse’s Caring Behaviours with Patients’ Satisfaction of Health Social Insurance Agency and General at Inpatient Installation of Class III at the Public Hospital of Sunan Kalijaga in Demak Regency xvi + 128 pages + 30 tables + 8 appendices Some factors suspected influencing the differences of patients’ satisfaction levels of Health Social Insurance Agency (HSIA) and General at inpatient installation of Class III at the Sunan Kalijaga Public Hospital in Demak Regency were a quality of nursing services and nurse’s caring behaviours. In fact, low quality of nursing services was due to nurse’s caring behaviours in which it led to patients’ dissatisfaction. This was a quantitative study using cross-sectional approach. Number of respondents were 120 persons which consisted of 100 HSIA patients and 20 general patients. Data were analysed using an Independent t test. The results of this research showed that among HSIA patients, a proportion of age 59-65 years old was 22.0%, a proportion of female was 52.0%, as many as 38.0% graduated from Junior High School, 34.0% of the respondents worked as a farmworker, 80.0% of the participants had got married, as many as 62.0% of the respondents had fairly good quality of nursing services and the rest was good (38.0%), as many as 17.0% of the respondents had fairly good nurse’s caring behaviours and the rest was good 83.0%), and as many as 11.0% were fairly satisfied and the rest was satisfied 89.0%. In contrast, among general patients, a proportion of age 45-51 years old was 45.0%, a proportion of male was 55.0%, as many as 60.0% graduated from Senior High School, 80.0% of the respondents worked as in private sectors, 100.0% of the participants had got married, as many as 5.0% of the respondents had fairly good quality of nursing services and the rest was good (95.0%), all of the respondents (100.0%) had good nurse’s caring behaviours, and all of the respondents (100.0%) were satisfied. There was no difference in the quality of nursing services between HSIA and general patients (p=0.094). There was no difference in the nurse’s caring behaviours between HSIA and general patients (p=0.129). There was any difference in satisfaction between HSIA and general patients (t=2.635; p=0.012). There was no significant relationship between the quality of nursing services and satisfaction of HSIA and general patients (p=0.173). There was no significant relationship between the nurse’s caring behaviours and satisfaction of HSIA and general patients (p=0.049). The public hospital needs to improve the quality of nursing services and the nurse’s caring behaviours by providing a technical guidance, education, training, and optimising tasks and roles in nursing. Keywords : Quality Of Nursing Services, Nurse’s Caring Behaviours, Patients’ Satisfaction Bibliography: 60 (1990-2010)

Item Type:Thesis (Masters)
Subjects:Q Science > Q Science (General)
Divisions:Postgraduate Program > Master Program in Public Health
ID Code:53813
Deposited By:Mr. Mikm Undip
Deposited On:23 May 2017 09:32
Last Modified:23 May 2017 09:32

Repository Staff Only: item control page