GAMBARAN PRAKTIK FIVE MOMENT CUCI TANGAN PADA PERAWAT DI RSUD SOEWONDO

HUSNA, INNAYA NURUL (0020) GAMBARAN PRAKTIK FIVE MOMENT CUCI TANGAN PADA PERAWAT DI RSUD SOEWONDO. Undergraduate thesis, Diponegoro University.

[img]Microsoft Word
1486Kb
[img]Microsoft Word
Restricted to Registered users only

5Mb

Abstract

Five moments of hand washing is the act of one of the actions of sanitation with clean hands and fingers with water or other liquids, which aims to clear the pathogen causes Hais on five important moment that before contact with the patient, before action aseptic, after contact with body fluids of patients , after patient contact and after contact with patient surroundings.Pathogenscause Hais which have a high frequency in hands, such as: Staphylococcus aureus surgery and is a major cause of wound infections after pneumonia have a frequencyabout 10-78% in nurse’s hands, Pseudomonas spp is a pathogen cause the infection lower airway has a frequency about 1-25% in nurse’s hands, fungus Candida sp approximately 23-81% and can last for an hour in hand.2 The purpose of this study was to describe five moment of hand hygiene practice in nurse in Soewondo Hospital Kendal. This study was taken by simple random sampling. The total sample of this research was 37 respondents. Data taken was used by observation sheet and data analysis was used computer program. The results showed that there were 19 female respondents and 7 male respondents. The majority respondents (78%) using a hand scrub while the remaining (22%) using a hand wash. Hand washing behavior most often committed in moments after exposuredwith body fluids and before performed aseptic task, while the majority rare moment was after contact withpatient suroundings(41 chances). 26 respondents who do hand wash as much as 11 respondents thatwas not wash their hands.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects:R Medicine > RT Nursing
Divisions:Faculty of Medicine > Department of Nursing
Faculty of Medicine > Department of Nursing
ID Code:51892
Deposited By:Mr Nurse Diponegoro
Deposited On:24 Feb 2017 10:42
Last Modified:24 Feb 2017 10:42

Repository Staff Only: item control page