HARTANTO, Riski Agung and SUTOPO , Sutopo (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH CITRA MEREK, KUALITAS PRODUK, DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE LENOVO DI KOTA SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.
|PDF - Published Version|
This study aims to analyze the influence of brand image, product quality and perceived price of Lenovo smartphones purchase decision in Semarang. Brand image, product quality and perceived price are matters that are considered before buying a smartphone and are providing value to customers in choosing a smartphone that has become the needs and lifestyles for most people in big cities such as Semarang. Sampling method used in this study is purposive sampling. Data were collected from 100 respondents who have met the criteria of ever purchasing and using Lenovo smartphones and are domiciled in the city of Semarang. The analytical methods used in this study include validity test, reliability test, classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, coefficient determination test, F test and t test using IBM SPSS Statistics version 24. The results show that the variables of brand image, product quality, and perceived price have positive and significant impact on purchase decision by the regression equation Y = 0.165 X1 + 0.473 X2 + 0.350 X3. Three independent variables are contributing 70.6% to the purchase decision. While the remaining 29.4% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.
|Item Type:||Thesis (Undergraduate)|
|Additional Information:||brand image, product quality, perceived price, purchase decision|
|Uncontrolled Keywords:||brand image, product quality, perceived price, purchase decision|
|Subjects:||H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)|
|Divisions:||Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management|
|Deposited By:||Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi|
|Deposited On:||18 Jan 2017 15:18|
|Last Modified:||18 Jan 2017 15:18|
Repository Staff Only: item control page