SETA, Andika Bima and WAHYUDI, Sugeng and RAHARDJO, Susilo Toto (2017) ANALISIS PENGARUH BOPO, CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO, LOAN TO DEPOSIT RATIO DAN UKURAN BANK, TERHADAP NET INTEREST MARGIN DENGAN STATUS KEPEMILIKAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL KONTROL Studi pada Bank Umum di Indonesia PeriodeTahun 2011-2013. Masters thesis, Diponegoro University.
Bank function as an intermediary institution whose main activity is raising funds from the public and then distribute it in order to gain revenue. Therefore it is important for banks to maintain public trust and participate economic growth. The purpose of this study was to prove the influence of financial ratios Operating Expenses compared to Operating Income (BOPO), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR), Size to Net Interest Margin (NIM), using the ownership status as a control variable ,The sample in this study is a banking company that is registered in Bank Indonesia for the 2011-2013 totaling 93 company analysis technique used is multiple regression analysis. Because the data used is secondary data, to determine the accuracy of the model should be tested on some of the assumptions underlying the classical regression model. Classic assumption test used in this study include tests, normality, multicollinearity, and autocorrelation heteroskedatisitas.The results showed that simultaneous BOPO CAR, LDR, and size have some impact on NIM by 19.2% and the remaining 80.8% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. Meanwhile, after the Bank's status as a control variable increased by 29.6% and the remaining 70.4% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study. at the partial test variables BOPO and CAR are significant negative effect on NIM It shows the more efficient the bank in carrying out their business activities so that NIM rose. As well as smaller than its own capital be devided risk weighted assets, the NIM will increase. While LDR and size showed positive significant impact to NIM. This shows a high level of aggressiveness bank and the size of the company increases will affect raise NIM
|H Social Sciences > HG Finance
|School of Postgraduate (mixed) > Master Program in Management
|17 Jan 2017 09:06
|17 Jan 2017 09:06
Repository Staff Only: item control page