ANALISIS PENGARUH PENGALAMAN BEKERJA, PENDIDIKAN, DAN PROGRAM PEMBERDAYAAN USAHA GARAM RAKYAT (PUGAR) TERHADAP PENDAPATAN PETANI GARAM (STUDI KASUS: KECAMATAN KALIORI, KABUPATEN REMBANG)

FARAHDINA, Silfia Nurul and WARIDIN, Waridin (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH PENGALAMAN BEKERJA, PENDIDIKAN, DAN PROGRAM PEMBERDAYAAN USAHA GARAM RAKYAT (PUGAR) TERHADAP PENDAPATAN PETANI GARAM (STUDI KASUS: KECAMATAN KALIORI, KABUPATEN REMBANG). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
3693Kb

Abstract

Rembang is the district that receiving the assistance of Salt Bussiness Empowerment Program (PUGAR) given by the central government, Kaliori is one of subdistric receiving that program. The purpose of the assistance is to improve the welfare of salt farmers. But as time goes by, the benefits of the PUGAR can not be felt by the salt farmers. This study aims to determine the potential of salt ponds in Kaliori subdistrict, analyze the effect of PUGAR variables that consist of the period of work, and education level to the income of the farmer, also analyze the strategy to increasing the income of salt farmers. The analytical method used in this research was regression analysis using Ordinary Least Square (OLS) approach. Determination of the sample have been conducted by using purposive random sampling. The method used to determine the number of samples was Slovin method with the results of the respondents as much as 96 farmers. Depth interview methods were also conducted to interview the key person who has been determined that consist of academicians, government, business, and community or farmer groups. The results of research show that Rembang District has potential in salt farming. The potential of Rembang District is related to the geographic location and characteristics of strategic areas which located along the northern coast of Central Java. The independent variables which consists of work experience, period of education and the amount of Pugar aid can explain the dependent variable consisting of revenues of 47.8% while the remaining of 52.2% can be explained by other variables that not included in the regression model. The strategy used to increase farmers' income in Kaliori Subdistrict is Channeling PUGAR aid to cooperatives salt to accommodate the salt of the farmers, so that farmers can directly sell their salt to the cooperative salt and fetch a high price and can control the price of salt in the market, improvement of training and assistance from the government and farmers experienced in order to improve the quality of salt, and to encourage young people who have higher education to plunge into the salt farming, especially those in the marketing process salt.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Income, experience of working, education, government aid.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Income, experience of working, education, government aid.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:51079
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:27 Dec 2016 09:54
Last Modified:27 Dec 2016 09:54

Repository Staff Only: item control page