ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, SUASANA TOKO (STORE ATMOSPHERE), DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi Pada Papa Ron’s Pizza Semarang)

WARDHANI, Hanura Kusuma and MAGNADI , Rizal Hari (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, SUASANA TOKO (STORE ATMOSPHERE), DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi Pada Papa Ron’s Pizza Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1411Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the declining number of customers in Papa Ron's pizza Semarang on September 2015 and slowing growth of customers, causing a decrease in sales. The decline in the number of customers and sales can be formulated that how a loyal customer to remain loyal to consume fast food such as pizza amid culinary phenomenon increasingly fierce competition. This study aimed to examine the effect of price perception, store ambience, and service quality on customer loyalty in Papa Ron's pizza Semarang. This study is using purposive sampling method with a sample of 100 people from the consumers who make purchases at Papa Ron's pizza Semarang. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression. Based on the research results, this research obtained regression equation as follows: Y = 0,252X1 + 0,448X2 + 0,241X3 The results showed that the most influential variable is store atmosphere (0.448), followed by price perception variable (0.252), and the last variable is quality of service (0.241). Hypothesis testing using t test showed that the same perception are the variable price, the store atmosphere, quality service and significant positive effect on the variable customer loyalty. Figures obtained adjusted R-square of 0.69 indicate that the 69% customer loyalty can be explained by the perception of price, store atmosphere, and quality of service while the remaining 31% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:perception of price, store atmosphere, quality of service, customer loyalty
Uncontrolled Keywords:perception of price, store atmosphere, quality of service, customer loyalty
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:50659
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:27 Oct 2016 11:19
Last Modified:27 Oct 2016 11:19

Repository Staff Only: item control page