ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA, LOKASI, KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN JASA (Studi Kasus pada Pengguna Jasa Tiki di Semarang)

AMALIA , Septiyana Shofa and RAHARDJO, Susilo Toto (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH HARGA, LOKASI, KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN BRAND IMAGE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN JASA (Studi Kasus pada Pengguna Jasa Tiki di Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1584Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the intense competition on the shipping service industry, followed by the growth of online business/e-commerce in Indonesia. An increasing number of online businesses have sprung up as the need for shipping has increased. this coincides not only with the need for delivery within the country but also for overseas shipping. Tiki, which in recent years had been on top of delivery service market share in Indonesia is now experiencing a decline compared to other delivery services, such as JNE. Which in conclusion is the background of this study. This study aims to know the influence of Price, Location, Service Quality and Brand Image, toward the Tiki delivery services Purchase Decisions. This study was done with the Tiki delivery services consumers in Semarang and using purposive sampling method. The data obtained was analyzed through the validity test, reliability test, the classic assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis, hypothesis testing through analysis of the determination coefficient (R2), t-test and F-test. Data was processed using SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Science) for Windows version 21. The results showed that Price, Service Quality and Brand Image have a significant and positive impact on the Purchase Decision. Also, Location has insignificant positive influence impact on the Purchase Decision. Adjusted R-square of 0.631 shows that 63.1 percent of Purchase Decision variance can be explained by Price, Location, Service Quality and Brand Image. While the remaining 36.9 percent is explained by other variables outside of the four variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Purchase Decision, Price, Location, Service Quality, Brand Image
Uncontrolled Keywords:Purchase Decision, Price, Location, Service Quality, Brand Image
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:50488
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:19 Oct 2016 10:12
Last Modified:19 Oct 2016 10:12

Repository Staff Only: item control page