IMPLEMENTASI KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Pada Kantor BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Jawa Tengan dan DIY)

IRAWAN, Andrian Candra and DJASTUTI, Indi (2016) IMPLEMENTASI KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT DAN PENGARUHNYA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi Pada Kantor BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Jawa Tengan dan DIY). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
2091Kb

Abstract

This study aimed to analyze the influence of personal knowledge, job procedures and technology to employee's performance of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Jawa Tengah and DIY. The population in this study were employees of the BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Jawa Tengah regional offices and branch offices Semarang 1 which consisted 64 people. The data were obtained by using the "saturation sampling/census" technique, in which all employees were the target of the sampling. The data that analyzed comes from distributing questionnaires to employees, then analyzed using multiple linear regression method with SPSS (Statistical Product and Service Solution) 16 program. The analysis’ result showed that the variables: personal knowledge, job procedures, technology positively influence on employee's performance. It means the better personal knowledge, job procedures, technology will improve the employee's performance. These variables contribute 49.4%. While the rest of 50.6% is explained by other variables.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:knowledge management, personal knowledge, job procedures, technology, employee's performance
Uncontrolled Keywords:knowledge management, personal knowledge, job procedures, technology, employee's performance
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:50073
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:28 Sep 2016 13:41
Last Modified:28 Sep 2016 13:41

Repository Staff Only: item control page