ANALISIS PENGARUH PERFORMANCE, SIZE, INEFISIENSI, CAPITAL, DAN DANA PIHAK KETIGA TERHADAP NON PERFORMING LOAN (NPL) (Studi Pada Bank Umum Konvensional Go Public Di Indonesia Periode 2011-2015)

PRATAMA, Andreas Gunawan and SUDARYANTO , Budi (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERFORMANCE, SIZE, INEFISIENSI, CAPITAL, DAN DANA PIHAK KETIGA TERHADAP NON PERFORMING LOAN (NPL) (Studi Pada Bank Umum Konvensional Go Public Di Indonesia Periode 2011-2015). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1311Kb

Abstract

Financial Intermediary is a primary function of banks as a conduit of funds (credit) to the public in order to improve the economy. But often external shocks such as higher interest rates and a depreciation of IDR hamper banks control the credit decision. It can be proved from the publication of the OJK 2015 banking statistics about the increase in non-performing loans (NPL) are quite high. NPL was raising in 2014 amounted to 2.16% and in 2015 amounted to 2.49%. To be able to withstand external shocks, certainly needed a good foundation of internal management in banking itself. The purpose of this study was to determine how much influence the internal banking foundation which is reflected by the performance, size, inefficiency, capital and third party funds variables to the Non-Performing Loan (NPL) in the Conventional Commercial Bank 2011-201 This research using a sample of 28 Conventional Commercial Bank Go Public in Indonesia. The data used in this study of secondary data from annual reports and the publication of financial statements of banks that have met the criteria of samples (purposive sampling). This study used multiple linear regression analysis as data analysis tools. The normality test, multicollinearity test, autocorrelation test, and heteroscedasticity test found no significant irregularities. This research has been qualified for use multiple linear regression model. Results of the analysis showed that the Performance and Capital did not have a significant influence on the Non-Performing Loan (NPL). Meanwhile Size, Inefficiency, as well as Third Party Funds proved to have a significant influence on the Non-Performing Loan (NPL). The predictive ability of these variables in explaining the Non-Performing Loan (NPL) by 23%, while the remaining 77% are influenced by other factors not included in the research model.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Non-Performing Loan (NPL), Performance, Return On Asset, Size, Total Asset, Inefficiency, Operations Expenses to Operations Income (BOPO), Capital, Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Third Party Funds, Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR).
Uncontrolled Keywords:Non-Performing Loan (NPL), Performance, Return On Asset, Size, Total Asset, Inefficiency, Operations Expenses to Operations Income (BOPO), Capital, Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Third Party Funds, Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR).
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:49816
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:18 Aug 2016 13:52
Last Modified:18 Aug 2016 13:52

Repository Staff Only: item control page