ANALISIS PENGARUH LDR, CAR, BIAYA OPERASIONAL, NPL DAN ROA TERHADAP INTEREST SPREAD RATE (Studi Bank Umum Konvesional di Indonesia yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2011 – 2015)

RAHMANIA , Neza Fitri and IDRIS, Idris (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH LDR, CAR, BIAYA OPERASIONAL, NPL DAN ROA TERHADAP INTEREST SPREAD RATE (Studi Bank Umum Konvesional di Indonesia yang Terdaftar di BEI Periode 2011 – 2015). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1360Kb

Abstract

Interest spread was difference between interest rate of time deposit with interest rate of credit obtained by banking. Interest spread rate as a measure of the efficiency and profitability of the bank. The purpose of this study is to investigate affect determine the factors of interest spread at commercial banks Conventional listed on the Stock Exchange the period 2011 – 2015. Research sample used about 17 banks there are State Bank, Private National Bank, and Regional Bank. This study used purposive sampling method. The method used is multiple regression analysis using normalitas test, multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity, autocorrelation, coefficient of determination, significant simultaneous and partial test. The results of this study analysis that loans to deposit ratio, operating cost and return on asset significantly influence interest spread rate. Determination coefficient (adjusted R square) was about 0.218. or 21.8 percent. Whereas the remainder about 78.2 percent influenced by other factors out of research model.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Interest Spread, Profit, Efficiency
Uncontrolled Keywords:Interest Spread, Profit, Efficiency
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:49769
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:16 Aug 2016 10:19
Last Modified:16 Aug 2016 10:19

Repository Staff Only: item control page