ANALISIS PENGARUH DIFERENSIASI PRODUK, KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN SIKAP KONSUMEN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PENGAMBILAN KPR (KREDIT PEMILIKAN RUMAH) (Studi Pada Bank OCBC NISP Syariah Cabang Semarang )

SAFIRI, Dewanda Ayodya and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2016) ANALISIS PENGARUH DIFERENSIASI PRODUK, KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN SIKAP KONSUMEN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PENGAMBILAN KPR (KREDIT PEMILIKAN RUMAH) (Studi Pada Bank OCBC NISP Syariah Cabang Semarang ). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1516Kb

Abstract

This study aims to determine the diferentiation product, product quality, service qualityand consumer attitudes toward decision-making KPRib Sharia and analyze the most dominant factor in influencing the decision-making KPRib Sharia. This research was conducted at Bank OCBC NISP Syariah Branch Semarang. Methods of data collection in this study is by questionnaires filled out by respondents are customers of Bank OCBC NISP Syariah Branch of Semarang who had conducted an KPRib, samples were taken of 100 respondents. The sampling technique in this research is non probability sampling with purposive sampling method. The analysis used in this study include the analysis of index numbers, validity, reliability test, classic assumption test, multiple linear analysis and hypothesis testing that includes t-test, F, and the coefficient of determination (R2). Results of regression analysis showed that the variables of diferentiation product,, product quality, service quality and consumer attitudes positive influence on the decision-making KPRib Bank OCBC NISP Syariah. Consumer attitudinal variables have the greatest influence in the amount of 0.307%. Adjust R Square Results showed that 76.7% of purchase decisions can be explained by the variable of diferentiation product, product quality, service quality, and consumer attitudes, while the remaining 23.3% of purchase decisions are influenced by other variables not examined in this study ,

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Diferentiation Product, Quality Products, Quality of Service, Consumer Attitudes, Buying Decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:Diferentiation Product, Quality Products, Quality of Service, Consumer Attitudes, Buying Decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:49254
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:12 Jul 2016 13:31
Last Modified:12 Jul 2016 13:31

Repository Staff Only: item control page