ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, PROMOSI DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi pada Konsumen Motor Matic Mio di Yamaha Mataram Sakti Semarang)

SITUMORANG, Gunanda and SANTOSO , Suryono Budi (2015) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, PROMOSI DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi pada Konsumen Motor Matic Mio di Yamaha Mataram Sakti Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
597Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the drop in sales at motor matic Mio. This sales decline shows a decrease in consumer purchasing decisions on the motor matic Mio so that it can be formulated in this study that how consumers make purchasing decisions for motorcycle in the middle of the increasing competition’s phenomenon which is based on the perception of price, promotion and product quality. The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of the price’s perception, promotion and product quality on purchasing decisions for motor matic mio in Yamaha Mataram Sakti Semarang. The samples in this study are 100 respondents. Questionnaire used as data collectors. Testing of the validity and reliability on the indicators and variabels concept shows the value of the validity and reliability of eligible instruments. Multiple linear regression analysis is used to determine whether the variables perception of price, promotion and product quality on purchasing decisions and generate a regression equation. Results of this research found that the regression equation is formed Y = 0,217X1 + 0,069X2 + 0,337X3 Where the purchase decision (Y), the price perception variable (X1), promotions (X2), and the variable quality of the product (X3). Because the coefficient of entirely positive, then this means that these three variables has a positive relationship analogous to the dependent variable. Hypothesis testing using t test showed that the variables perception of price and quality of products prove significantly influence the purchasing decision, while variable promotion is not found to significantly influence the purchasing decision. Then through the F test can showed that together these three variables influencing purchase decisions. Figures are adjusted R-square of 0.466 shows that independent variables could explain 46.6% variation purchasing decisions. The remaining 53.4% is explained by other variables outside the three variables used in this study.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:purchase decision, Perception Price, Promotion, Product Quality
Uncontrolled Keywords:purchase decision, Perception Price, Promotion, Product Quality
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:48710
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:29 Apr 2016 14:04
Last Modified:29 Apr 2016 14:04

Repository Staff Only: item control page