ANALISIS PENGARUH KECERDASAN INTELEKTUAL, KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL DAN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi di PT. Multiguna International Persada)

JACHJA, Darudijo Rommel and WIDIYANTO, Ibnu and Yuniawan, Ahyar (2012) ANALISIS PENGARUH KECERDASAN INTELEKTUAL, KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL DAN KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (Studi di PT. Multiguna International Persada). Masters thesis, Diponegoro University.

[img]
Preview
PDF
448Kb

Abstract

Improved performance of the employees need to do to optimize their work, where the performance is determined by the ability to manage intellectual property in controlling emotions in interaction with others and the level of spiritual intelligence. This study aimed to analyze the influence of Intellectual Intelligence, Spiritual Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence on Employee Performance PT. Multiguna Internasional Persada. Researchers deploy the questionnaire by 90 exemplar according to population size. Of the 90 exemplar questionnaires distributed, 75 of them returned from 75 questionnaires returned only 71 were complete and worth analyzing. Regression Analysis with SPSS 17.0 for windows used to test the significance of the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable and test the research model. The results showed that the Intellectual Intelligence significant positive effect on employee performance with regression coefficients for 0,315 and 0,001 significance <0.05. Spiritual Intelligence significant positive effect on employee performance with regression coefficients for 0,283 and 0,003 significance <0.05. Emotional Intelligence significant positive effect on employee performance with regression coefficients for 0,380 and 0,000 significance <0.05. Emotional Intelligence is the most influencing factors. The amount of Adjusted R square is 0,504 Employee Performance means variable (Y) that are affected by the Intellectual Intelligence (X1), Spiritual Intelligence (X2), and Emotional Intelligence (X3) amounted to 50.4%, while the remaining 49.6% is influenced by other variables not included in the study.

Item Type:Thesis (Masters)
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:School of Postgraduate (mixed) > Master Program in Management
ID Code:47557
Deposited By:Mr Endhar Priyo Utomo
Deposited On:10 Feb 2016 20:20
Last Modified:10 Feb 2016 20:21

Repository Staff Only: item control page