ANALISIS PENGARUH MODAL, BAHAN BAKU, BAHAN BAKAR, DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKSI PADA USAHA TAHU DI KOTA SEMARANG TAHUN 2015

PERMATASARI, Pradipta Eka and SETIAWAN, Achma Hendra (2015) ANALISIS PENGARUH MODAL, BAHAN BAKU, BAHAN BAKAR, DAN TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKSI PADA USAHA TAHU DI KOTA SEMARANG TAHUN 2015. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
932Kb

Abstract

The development of small businesses in the city of Semarang progress that is very encouraging. Small business to develop and in doing a cooperation between medium enterprises and large. It will be on meticulous is the influence of capital, raw materials, fuel, and labor to know in the production of Semarang City with aim to analyse the influence of capital business, raw materials, fuel, labor and production to know in Semarang City. Population in this study is a know in the city of Semarang where the business a total of 86 know. Methods used in this research was the questionnaire with the methods the classical test assumption, test hypothesis, test F, test T and analysis the coefficients determination (R2). Based on the results of test carried out test t is variable capital, raw materials, fuel, and labor influence significantly to the production of know. While simultaneous test ( Test F) variable capital, raw materials, fuel, and labor influence significantly to the production of Semarang know in the city. Test R2 0,98 means 98 percent of production know can be explained by variations of variables free (capital, raw materials, fuel, and labor) and the remaining 2 percent described by other variables beyond the model.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:capital, raw materials, fuels, labor, production
Uncontrolled Keywords:capital, raw materials, fuels, labor, production
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:46463
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:21 Sep 2015 14:21
Last Modified:21 Sep 2015 14:21

Repository Staff Only: item control page