ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, KEMENARIKAN PRODUK, DAN KECEPAT TANGGAPAN KARYAWAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DAN IMPLIKASINYA TERHADAP MINAT LOYALITAS (Studi kasus pada Takoyaki 48 Semarang)

PUTRI, Noventia Karina and WIDIYANTO, Ibnu (2015) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, KEMENARIKAN PRODUK, DAN KECEPAT TANGGAPAN KARYAWAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DAN IMPLIKASINYA TERHADAP MINAT LOYALITAS (Studi kasus pada Takoyaki 48 Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1203Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the higher rate of growth of SMEs among the students especially in culinary field. Japanese culinary business is one of the fast-growing business in Semarang. Takoyaki 48 is one of the SMEs business engaged in the field of Japanese cuisine. The main product of Takoyaki 48 is takoyaki which is one of the street snacks in Japan. The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of price perception (X1), the attractiveness of the product (X2), and responsiveness of employees (X3) on customer satisfaction (Y1) and the implications for loyalty interest (Y2) of Takoyaki 48. The population in this research is the consumers of Takoyaki 48 Semarang. The sample is taken from 130 respondents with the Non-Probability Sampling techniques, as well as the type of data is primary. Methods of data collection using questionnaires with open and closed questions. Based on the result analysis, the indicators in this research is valid and and reliable. The most dominant factor of influence on customer satisfaction is the attractiveness product, followed by the variable perception of price and most recently is responsiveness of employees. While most dominant factor affect the interests loyalty is customer satisfaction variable, followed by responsiveness of employees perception and attractiveness of the product price. Coefficient of determination shown in the model I, Adjusted R Square of 0.558 which means that the influence of customer satisfaction can be explained by the three independent variables in this study amounted to 55.8% and the remaining 44.2% is explained by other variables outside the model of this study. While the coefficient of determination II models that look at the Adjusted R Square of 0.452 which means that the interest of the loyalty effect can be explained by the three independent variables and intervening variables in this study amounted to 45.2% and the remaining 54.8% is explained by other variables outside the model of this research .

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Price Perception, Attractiveness of the product, Responsiveness of employees, Customer satisfaction, Loyalty interest
Uncontrolled Keywords:Price Perception, Attractiveness of the product, Responsiveness of employees, Customer satisfaction, Loyalty interest
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:45745
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:03 Jun 2015 11:07
Last Modified:03 Jun 2015 11:07

Repository Staff Only: item control page