PENGARUH KEBERADAAN KOLEKSI MAJALAH TERHADAP MINAT KUNJUNG MAHASISWA DI LAYANAN REFERENSI UPT PERPUSTAKAAN UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH SURAKARTA

Bintang Maharani, Anisa (2015) PENGARUH KEBERADAAN KOLEKSI MAJALAH TERHADAP MINAT KUNJUNG MAHASISWA DI LAYANAN REFERENSI UPT PERPUSTAKAAN UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH SURAKARTA. Undergraduate thesis, UNDIP.

[img]PDF (BAB I)
Restricted to Registered users only until 2020.

337Kb
[img]PDF (BAB II)
Restricted to Registered users only until 2020.

202Kb
[img]PDF (BAB III)
Restricted to Registered users only until 2020.

320Kb
[img]PDF (BAB IV)
Restricted to Registered users only until 2020.

174Kb

Abstract

This thesistitled "The Impact of MagazineCollectionOfInterestVisitStudentinLibraryReference ServicesUnitMuhammadiyah University of Surakarta. The purposeof this researchwas to determine1) Is there anyinfluence ofthe existence ofa collection ofmagazinestogostudentinterestinreferenceservicesLibrary Unit, Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta, 2) How much influence doesthe existence ofa collection ofmagazinestogostudentinterestinlibraryreference servicesUPTMuhammadiyah University of Surakarta. This type of researchused inthisresearchisquantitativedescriptive research. Total populationused is5886, while thesamples usedbyresearchersis98the visitors, in this case thestudent. The sampling techniqueis done bysimple randomsamplingtechnique(taking membersof thesamplepopulationwas randomlywithout regard toexisting stratainthepopulation). Data collection techniquesusedin this studyisthe observationandquestionnaires. Mechanicalprocessing ofdata is done byediting, codingandtabulating. The data analysis wasdone descriptively byusingfrequencydistribution, analysis ofthe datashowedscorevariable X(Existence magazinecollection) amounted to59.2%, or a number of58students. Scorevariable Y(Interestsvisitsstudents) of 54.1%, or a number of53students.The results ofthe t testortestparametercoefficient(Hypothesis), shows that H0is rejectedbecausethe value ofthit Bo(3650)> t table (1,986) orsig.Bovalue(0.000) <a (0.05) andH0is rejectedbecausethe value ofthitB1(10 941)> t table (1,986) orsig.B1value(0.000) <a (0.05) so the conclusionbecauseH0is rejectedandH1is acceptedthatthere is 1) an influenceofthe existence ofa collection ofstudentsintereststudentsvisits, while 2) the magnitude of the effect of the presence of variable interest magazine collection on students visits (R square value) is equal to 0.555 of the correlation coefficient (0.745). R-Square is called the coefficient of determination in this case 55.5% of visits students, is interest can be influenced by the existence of a collectionthe remaining 44.5% is influened by other factors.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects:Z Bibliography. Library Science. Information Resources > Z665 Library Science. Information Science
Divisions:Faculty of Humanities > Department of Library Science
ID Code:45065
Deposited By:Mr/Ms Ilmu Perpustakaan
Deposited On:29 Jan 2015 14:08
Last Modified:29 Jan 2015 14:08

Repository Staff Only: item control page