PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI SEKTOR PRIMER, SEKUNDER, TERSIER, DAN TINGKAT UPAH TERHADAP PENYEDIAAN LOWONGAN KERJA TAMATAN SMK DI PROVINSI JAWA TENGAH

APRILLIA, Permadani Fitri and REJEKININGSIH, Tri Wahyu (2014) PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI SEKTOR PRIMER, SEKUNDER, TERSIER, DAN TINGKAT UPAH TERHADAP PENYEDIAAN LOWONGAN KERJA TAMATAN SMK DI PROVINSI JAWA TENGAH. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
455Kb

Abstract

Vocational School (SMK) was established to create and produce graduates who have special skills. Graduates are expected to 'ready to enter the 'world of work' as market demands. However, in reality, there are many vocational school graduates who have not been able to enter the world of work. The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of the economic growth of primary sector, secondary sector, tertiary sector, and the wage rate to the provision of employment for graduates of vocational schools. This study uses secondary data consisting of the data during the period 2010- 2012 times series and cross section data of 35 districts / cities in Central Java. Data were collected from secondary sources, namely: Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) Central Java, and the Department of Manpower and Transmigration Central Java. The analysis used panel data analysis approach LSDV (Least Square Dummy Variable). The ability of the model in explaining the variation of dependent variable by 51.7% while the remaining 48.3% is explained by other factors outside the model. Regression results indicate that only partial tertiary sector economic growth variables were significant variables affecting the employment of graduates of vocational schools. This can be caused by economic growth in the tertiary sector, which is higher than the primary sector and the secondary sector. Economic conditions of a region will reflect the increased production of high activity. Increased production capacity of the tertiary sector will require high production factors, including labor. So many companies are adding new workers and will ultimately increase their job opportunities.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Provision of employment for vocational graduates, Economic Growth sectors of primary, secondary tertiary, and Wage Rate,
Uncontrolled Keywords:Provision of employment for vocational graduates, Economic Growth sectors of primary, secondary tertiary, and Wage Rate,
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Economics and Development Studies
ID Code:45008
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:27 Jan 2015 08:28
Last Modified:27 Jan 2015 08:28

Repository Staff Only: item control page