“ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN, DAN CUSTOMER VALUE TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DAN DAMPAKNYA TERHADAP POSITIVE WORD OF MOUTH” (Studi pada Pelanggan Telkom Speedy di Semarang)

SARI, Rr Dewi Asprina and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2014) “ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN, DAN CUSTOMER VALUE TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DAN DAMPAKNYA TERHADAP POSITIVE WORD OF MOUTH” (Studi pada Pelanggan Telkom Speedy di Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1664Kb

Abstract

This research was conducted with the background on the phenomenon of the increasing number of complaints. Increased number of complaints will lead to dissatisfied customers. So the problem of research which is developed is how to increase customer satisfaction and its impact on positive word of mouth. The purpose of this research is to determine the effect of product quality, service quality, and customer value on customer satisfaction and its impact on positive word of mouth on the customer of Telkom Speedy in Semarang. The population in this research are Telkom Speedy customers who live in the city of Semarang. The sample in this study amounted to 100 respondents using purposive sampling method. The analytical tool used a multiple linear regression analysis were first tested with the validity and reliability. From the results of regression analysis can be known that the variable quality of the product (X1), quality of service (X2) and customer value (X3) together affect significantly on customer satisfaction (Y1) with the results of multiple linear analysis, is: Y1 = 0.328X1 + 0.423X2 + 0.592X3. With a customer value (X3) is the variable most positive effect on customer satisfaction followed by service quality and product quality.. Third variable was influential amounting to 61 % to customer satisfaction the remaining 39 % can be influenced by other variables. As well as consumer satisfaction variables (Y1) positive effect on positive word of mouth (Y2) with the results of multiple linear analysis, namely: Y2 = 0.733Y1. This variable effect of 53.3% of the positive word of mouth, while the remaining 46.7% can be influenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Product quality, service quality, customer value, consumer satisfaction, positive word of mouth
Uncontrolled Keywords:Product quality, service quality, customer value, consumer satisfaction, positive word of mouth
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:44689
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:04 Dec 2014 13:41
Last Modified:04 Dec 2014 13:41

Repository Staff Only: item control page