ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN KUALITAS TENAGA MEDIS TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN RAWAT INAP DI RSUD KABUPATEN BATANG

MUDA, Tryhaji Diwanshah and DJASTUTI, Indi (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN KUALITAS TENAGA MEDIS TERHADAP KEPUASAN PASIEN RAWAT INAP DI RSUD KABUPATEN BATANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
470Kb

Abstract

This research was backgrouned by fluctuating numbers of patient admission in General Hospital in Batang during 2010 – 2012. The objective of this research is to analyze the influence of the service quality and medical treatment towards satisfaction of Batang General Hospital’s patient. The collection of data in this research was conducted by questionnaires method over 100 respondents which all of them were Batang General Hospital’s patient. The method employed was purposive sampling technique to obtain respondent’s opinion over the service, medical personnel, and satisfaction variables. The analysis techniques used in the research are validity test, reliability test, classic assumptions test, multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis test including the t test, F test, and coefficient of determination (R2). The research has obtained a positive significant on the analysis of service quality and medical personnel quality toward patient’s level of satisfcation. The value of adjusted R square was 0.508 which shows that patient’s satisfaction level can be explained by 50.8% through those aforementioned three variables. While the remaining 49.2% were due other variables that are not thoroughly analyzed in this research

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Patient’s Satisfaction, Service Quality, Quality of Medical Personnel
Uncontrolled Keywords:Patient’s Satisfaction, Service Quality, Quality of Medical Personnel
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:44617
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:03 Dec 2014 08:28
Last Modified:03 Dec 2014 08:28

Repository Staff Only: item control page