Analisis Pengaruh Ketidakpuasan Konsumen, Kebutuhan Mencari Variasi, Kualitas Produk Android dan Promosi Penjualan Android Terhadap Keputusan Perpindahan Merek Smartphone Blackberry ke Smartphone Android di Kota Semarang

ARAFAT, Moh Yasir and SRI, Rahayu Tri Astuti (2014) Analisis Pengaruh Ketidakpuasan Konsumen, Kebutuhan Mencari Variasi, Kualitas Produk Android dan Promosi Penjualan Android Terhadap Keputusan Perpindahan Merek Smartphone Blackberry ke Smartphone Android di Kota Semarang. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
304Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the emergence of competition between smartphones today to win market share through accentuate quality provided by each company in it. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Consumer Dissatisfaction, Need Seeking Variations, Android Product Quality and Sales Promotion Decisions Android on brand switching Blackberry smartphones to Android smartphones in Semarang. Through the questionnaire method using purposive sampling of 100 respondents who had done brand switching decisions on Blackberry smartphones to Android smartphones in Semarang. The results of the study variables of consumer dissatisfaction, product quality and sales promotion android android positive effect while the need to find a negative effect and all the variations of the dependent variables significantly influence brand switching decisions (Y). Adjusted R Square is equal to 0.438. It can be concluded that the ability of all the independent variables to explain the variation in the dependent variable was 43.8% effect on the variable Y. The remaining 56.2% is influenced by other factors not described in the regression model were obtained.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Decision displacement Brand, Consumer Dissatisfaction, Need Seeking Variations, Quality Products Android and Sales Promotion Android
Uncontrolled Keywords:Decision displacement Brand, Consumer Dissatisfaction, Need Seeking Variations, Quality Products Android and Sales Promotion Android
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:44011
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:15 Oct 2014 11:01
Last Modified:15 Oct 2014 11:01

Repository Staff Only: item control page