ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi Pada Konsumen House Of Moo Di Tembalang)

SUHASTO, Pasky Dela and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN LOKASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi Pada Konsumen House Of Moo Di Tembalang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1340Kb

Abstract

This research was conducted as a decline insales at House Of Moo for several months in a row, so we have to know what factors that influence thepurchase decision. This study aims to determine the effect of quality product(X1), quality of service(X2) and location(X3) on purchase decisions (Y) at House OfMoo and which variables have the greatest influence on purchase decisions in theHouse Of Moo. The population usedin this study is that consumers who buy at House Of Moo. The sample collected in this study was 100 respondents. Sampling technique in the study conducted by non probability sampling technique. Data type is primary. Methods of data collection using questionnaires. The analysis technique used is multiple regression. Before multiple regression analysis also do validity and reliability testing and classical assumption testing. And after that also do the hypothesis testing and coefficient of determination The results of multiple regression analysiss hows that, Y=0,249X1+0,201X2+X30.378. The most influential independent variable on the dependent variable is a variable location (0.378), followed by the variable quality product (0.249), thent he variable quality of service (0,201). T-test results proving that all the independent variables (product quality, service quality and location) has a positive and significant impact on the dependent variable is the purchase decision. And the coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) obtained at 0.483. This means that 48.8% purchase decisionsis influenced by the variable quality of product, quality of service and location. And the remaining 51.2% isinfluenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Quality Product, Quality Service, Location, Purchasing Decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:Quality Product, Quality Service, Location, Purchasing Decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43928
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:09 Oct 2014 14:26
Last Modified:09 Oct 2014 14:26

Repository Staff Only: item control page