ANALISIS PENGARUH PROMOSI, EMOSI POSITIF DAN STORE ENVIRONMENT TERHADAP PERILAKU IMPULSE BUYING (Studi Kasus Pada Pelanggan Swalayan Tong Hien di Kota Semarang)

PUTRA, Brian Permana and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH PROMOSI, EMOSI POSITIF DAN STORE ENVIRONMENT TERHADAP PERILAKU IMPULSE BUYING (Studi Kasus Pada Pelanggan Swalayan Tong Hien di Kota Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
579Kb

Abstract

Research drop was triggered by buying kind of unplanned 2006-2011 always year increased every year.The planned purchase always is decreasing every year.Indonesian consumers buy more interested in the kind of unplanned than planned, by purchase so marketers need appropriate strategy to consumers are interested in purchasing kind of unplanned. The purpose of this research is to find out the influence of a promotion positive emotion and store environment against impulse buying on supermarkets cask hien.Population in this research is a self-service pelanggan hien.Respondents engaged in this study about 100 samples.Linear regression analysis used is double The result of multiple regression analysis already done obtained the result that is, y = 0,490 (x1) + 0,239 (x2) + 0,207 (x3).Independent variable most influential against the dependent variable is variable promotion ( 0,490 ) followed by variable positive emotion ( 0,239 ) and last is variable store environment ( 0,207 ).Results test t prove that all variables indenpenden ( promotion, positive emotion, and store environment ) has a positive influence against the dependent variable namely impulse buying.And coefficients of determination ( adjusted r² ) is diperolah of 0,730.It means that 73 % decision purchase affected by variable promotion positive emotion, and store environment.And the rest is 27 % affected by another variable

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:promotion, positive emotion, store environment and impulse buying
Uncontrolled Keywords:promotion, positive emotion, store environment and impulse buying
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43914
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:09 Oct 2014 08:52
Last Modified:09 Oct 2014 08:52

Repository Staff Only: item control page