PENGARUH KINERJA KEUANGAN TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERBANKAN YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI)

SANJAYA, Made Dimas and DARSONO , Darsono (2014) PENGARUH KINERJA KEUANGAN TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PERBANKAN YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1183Kb

Abstract

Investors need information that is understandable, relevant, reliable and comparable in evaluating the financial position and performance of the bank as well as useful in making investment decisions. This study aimed to analyze the effect of capital with Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) as indicator, asset quality with non-performing loans (NPL) as indicator, profit with Return on Assets (ROA) as indicator and liquidity with Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) as indicator on Stock Price banking companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange 2010-2012. Data obtained from the Financial Statements issued by Bank Indonesia and the time period of 2010 to 2012. Amount of this study population was 120 companies and the total sample of 32 companies with a purposive sample passing phase. Analysis techniques that will be used in this study is a multiple linear regression to obtain a comprehensive result of the relationship between one variable with another variable. The results showed that the variable Return on Assets (ROA) have significant and positive effect on banking stock price, while the Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non-Performing Loans (NPL), loan to deposit ratio (LDR) have unsignificant and negative effect on banking stock price. Simultaneously test results indicate there is influence between CAR, NPL, ROA and LDR together to the banking company's stock price that go public in Indonesia Stock Exchange. The magnitude of the effect was 38.00%, while the remaining 62.00% influenced by factors other than research or outside the regression equation

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non-Performing Loans (NPLs), Return on Assets (ROA), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR),and Banking Stock Price
Uncontrolled Keywords:Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non-Performing Loans (NPLs), Return on Assets (ROA), Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR),and Banking Stock Price
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Accounting
ID Code:43812
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:06 Oct 2014 08:22
Last Modified:06 Oct 2014 08:22

Repository Staff Only: item control page