ANALISIS PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK, KUALITAS PRODUK, KEBUTUHAN MENCARI VARIASI DAN POPULARITY TERHADAP PERALIHAN MEREK BLACKBERRY KE SAMSUNG (Studi Pada Ex Pengguna Smartphone Merek Blackberry di Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro)

FAUZI, Tunjung Achmad and KAMAL , Mustafa (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK, KUALITAS PRODUK, KEBUTUHAN MENCARI VARIASI DAN POPULARITY TERHADAP PERALIHAN MEREK BLACKBERRY KE SAMSUNG (Studi Pada Ex Pengguna Smartphone Merek Blackberry di Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1343Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by a decrease in sales, market share and TOM Brand Blackberry for 2 (two) years in a row thatindicate the occurrence of the phenomenon of the shift of the Blackberry smartphone users to Samsung. Based on the data obtained, the current smartphone market dominated by products android, This could be one indication that the displacement of the BlackBerry brand to another brand. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of product attributes, product quality, Needs Looking Variations, and the Popularity of the brand Transition Ex Smartphone users on the BlackBerry brand in the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Diponegoro. The population in this study were students who had used the BlackBerry products and have switched to the Samsung brand. The sample in this study was 100 respondents using purposive sampling method. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression analysis.Tests were conducted in this study is to test the validity and the reliability, the classic assumption test, test hypotheses, and the coefficient of determination. Based on the results obtained by the regression analysis equation: Y = 0.206 X 1 + 0.208 X2 + 0.288 X3 + 0.278 X 4. From the results of the regression analysis can be seen that the variable product attributes (X1), product quality (X2), the Needs to find Variations ( X3) and popularity (X4) positive influence on brand switching (Y). The need to find variables that influence variation is most to switch brands by 0288. Analysis results using T test showed that the attributes of the product, product quality, variety and popularity needs looking individually have a significant influence on brand switching. Based on the coefficient of determination test is influenced by four variables 57.9% on brand switching behavior while the remaining 42.1% can be influenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Product Attributes, Product Quality,the Needs to find Variations, Popularity and Brand Switching
Uncontrolled Keywords:Product Attributes, Product Quality,the Needs to find Variations, Popularity and Brand Switching
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43798
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:03 Oct 2014 13:49
Last Modified:03 Oct 2014 13:49

Repository Staff Only: item control page