PENGARUH FAKTOR-FAKTOR KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI (STUDI PADA PEGAWAI BAPPEDA KOTA SEMARANG)

PAMBUDI , Rifki and YUNIAWAN , Ahyar (2014) PENGARUH FAKTOR-FAKTOR KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI (STUDI PADA PEGAWAI BAPPEDA KOTA SEMARANG). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1427Kb

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine whether there is an influence of emotional intelligence with variable self introduction, self-control, motivation, empathy and social skills of the employee's performance on environmental Bappeda Semarang.This study tested the hypothesis that there is an influence of emotional intelligence with variable self awareness, self management motivation, empathy and social skills on employee performance. Penlitian method used is simple linear regression statistical methods. The results showed that the regression equation Y = 0,224.X1 + 0,225.X2 0,488.X3 + + + 0,272.X5 0,215.X4. Where the self awareness variables there is positive with a value of 5,154 and 0,000 sig, self management variables have a positive influence on employee performance with a t value of 3.950 and Sig by 0,030, there is motivation variables have positive influence with t values of 8.632 and 0.000 sig .Empathy variable have positive effect on employee performance with a t value of 3.476 or pvalue (Sig) of 0001, and the social skills variables have posiyive affect on the performance of employees with a value of 4.686 or pvalue t (Sig) for 0000. Dominant variable on employee performance is the motivation variable with a value of determination coefficient of 0.488. Simultaneous influence of self-knowledge, selfcontrol, motivation, empathy and social skills of the employee's performance with a coefficient of determination (adjusted R2) of 0.91 was obtained, which showed that 91% of employee performance can be explained by self awareness, self management, motivation, empathy and social skills, while the remaining 9% of an employee's performance is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Limitations of this study is only examining the influence of the dimensions of emotional intelligence are the dimensions of self-knowledge, self-control, motivation, empathy and social skills on employee performance and only in one particular agency, In future studies are expected to not only examine the dimensions of emotional intelligence but also the coupled with other variables that affect the performance of employees sekiranyaa

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:emotional intelligence, employee performance, self awareness, self management, motivation, empathy and social skills
Uncontrolled Keywords:emotional intelligence, employee performance, self awareness, self management, motivation, empathy and social skills
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43784
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:02 Oct 2014 13:45
Last Modified:02 Oct 2014 13:45

Repository Staff Only: item control page