ANALISIS PENGARUH FAKTOR LINGKUNGAN, INDIVIDU DAN BAURAN PEMASARAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN BERBELANJA DI PASAR TRADISIONAL PETERONGAN SEMARANG

NASTATA, Ebenezar Arya and SUGIARTO, Y (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH FAKTOR LINGKUNGAN, INDIVIDU DAN BAURAN PEMASARAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN BERBELANJA DI PASAR TRADISIONAL PETERONGAN SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
444Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by development of competition in the era of globalization so that requires the company,in this case traditional market managers (Office of Market) must be able to act quickly and appropriately in dealing with competition. When lot of the modern market appeared This moment become a phenomenon because the presence of a variety of retail companies can exhilarating the consumers. Retail company offering a variety of things including a positive comfort while shopping with a clean and air-conditioned room, security, convenience, product variety which increasingly diverse, and the prices are getting cheaper for the products, so it will influence the consumer to purchasing. Therefore, the traditional market managers required to compete competitively in terms of creating and maintaining a loyal customer (customer). The problem of this research is "What are the factors which can influence the shop decision-making at traditional markets".This study specifically examine environmental factors, individual factors, and factors of the mix marketing shopping decision.The purpose of this research is to know the most influential shop decision-making factors in Semarang Peterongan market. After conducting a literature review and formulation of hypotheses,Data were collected through questionnaire method to the 100 people who ever shop at traditional markets with purposive sampling technique. And then conducted an analysis of the data obtained by using quantitative and qualitative analysis. Quantitative analysis includes: validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via t test da F test, and analysis of determination (R ‚). The data that has fulfilled test of validity, reliability testing and classical assumption ,processed to produce a regression equation as follows: Y= 0,174 X1 + 0,201 X2+0,436X3 Where shopping decision variable (Y), Environmental Factors (X1), individual factors (X2), Marketing mix factors (X3).Hypothesis testing using t tests showed three significant variables affecting shopping decisions.Then through the F test can be seen that all the independent variables significantly influence the shopping decisions. Figures of Adjusted R Square is 28% ,that showed 28 percent of the variation shopping decisions can explained by the three independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest 72 percent described other variables outside of the three used variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Shopping Decisions, Environmental Factors, Individuals, Mixed Marketing
Uncontrolled Keywords:Shopping Decisions, Environmental Factors, Individuals, Mixed Marketing
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43617
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:04 Sep 2014 09:38
Last Modified:04 Sep 2014 09:38

Repository Staff Only: item control page