Analisis Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Transformasional dan Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik Terhadap Disiplin Kerja Pegawai (Studi pada Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Kota Tangerang Bidang Sumber Daya Air)

ENDRIAWAN , Billy Dwi Agista and NUGRAHENI , Rini (2014) Analisis Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Transformasional dan Lingkungan Kerja Non Fisik Terhadap Disiplin Kerja Pegawai (Studi pada Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Kota Tangerang Bidang Sumber Daya Air). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
337Kb

Abstract

This research was motivated by the presence of violation of discipline problems that exist in the field of Tangerang City Department of Public Works Water Resources. The number of disciplinary offenses showed an error in the existing personnel management system as well as the lack of employee understanding of the rules and regulations that apply. The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of transformational leadership style and non-physical work environment on employee discipline Department of public works Tangerang City Field of water resources. Analysis of the data used in this study is descriptive and quantitative. The sample in this study was around the Tangerang City Department of Public Works Employee Resource field water that totaled 41 people. The data was collected using a questionnaire that had been tested for validity and reliability. Data were analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis. Descriptive analysis showed that transformational leadership style, non-physical work environment, and employee discipline Tangerang City Department of Public Works Water Resources areas classified as moderate. Statistical tests showed that transformational leadership style variable positive and significant impact on employee discipline (hypothesis 1 is accepted). Variable non-physical work environment positive and significant impact on employee discipline (hypothesis 2 is accepted). Effect of co-operation between transformational leadership style and non-physical work environment on work discipline by 63.00%, while the remaining 37.00% is determined by other variables that are not identified in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Water Resources, Transformational leadership style, non-physical work environment, and work discipline.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Water Resources, Transformational leadership style, non-physical work environment, and work discipline.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43543
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:25 Aug 2014 08:56
Last Modified:25 Aug 2014 08:56

Repository Staff Only: item control page