PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN, KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DAN KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL TERHADAP ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR ANGGOTA ROTARACT CLUB SEMARANG

PUTRANTO, Syahfarnas Adi and LATARUVA , Eisha (2014) PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN, KOMITMEN ORGANISASI DAN KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL TERHADAP ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR ANGGOTA ROTARACT CLUB SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
2224Kb

Abstract

Human Resources is a very important thing in an organization, due to the effectiveness and success of an organization is dependent on the quality and performance of the existing human resources in the organization. Performance human resource (member) that will encourage the emergence of organizational citizenship behavior (OCB), the behavior beyond what has standardized the organization . Some aspects are needed and can simultaneously determine the high and low levels of Organizational Citizenship Behavior members of Rotaract Club of Semarang Semarang is leadership, organizational commitment and interpersonal communication. This study aims to analyze the influence of leadership, organizational commitment and interpersonal communication on Organizational Citizenship Behavior ( OCB ) Members of the Rotaract Club of Semarang. This study used multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS. The population used is a Member of Rotaract Club of Semarang with the number 47. The amount of sample used as many as 47 people, it is called a census study. The results showed that there is positive and significant correlation between leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB), there is positive and significant correlation between Organizational Commitment on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) , there is positive and significant correlation between Interpersonal Communication on Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB). Value of coefficient of determination ( Adjusted R Square ) is equal to 0.795 or 79.5 % mean variation change Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) variables influenced leadership, Organizational Commitment, and Interpersonal Communication of 79.5 % and the remaining 20.5 % is influenced by factors other

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Leadership, Organizational Commitment, Interpersonal Communication, Organizational Citizenship Behavior
Uncontrolled Keywords:Leadership, Organizational Commitment, Interpersonal Communication, Organizational Citizenship Behavior
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43423
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:23 Jul 2014 09:49
Last Modified:23 Jul 2014 09:49

Repository Staff Only: item control page