ANALISIS PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA E-RESTO SEMARANG (Studi pada pelanggan E-Resto Semarang)

NOVIARINI, Amanda Pramesty and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN PADA E-RESTO SEMARANG (Studi pada pelanggan E-Resto Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
350Kb

Abstract

This research is motivated by the increasing level of customer complaints and followed by a declining number of subscriber in a row at E - Resto Semarang . This research effort undertaken to review the E - Resto to improve overall customer satisfaction using experiential marketing elements and become flagship restaurant in Semarang . This study examines the elements of experiential marketing which consists of sense ( X1 ) , feel ( X2 ) , think ( X3 ) , act ( X4 ) and relate ( X5 ) that affect customer satisfaction ( Y ) . Through the questionnaire method using techniques purposive sampling to 100 respondents who ever came and mergkonsumsi E - Resto Semarang products showed the regression equation as follows : Y = 0.202 X1 + 0.187 X2 + 0.199 X3 + 0.203 X4 + 0.188 X5 Where all the independent variables have a positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction ( Y ) . Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.594 indicates that 59.4 percent of the variation can be explained by the Customer Satisfaction to - five independent variables in the regression equation . While the remaining 40.6 percent is explained by other variables outside the five variables used in this study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Customer Satisfaction,Experiential Marketing, sense, feel, think, act, relate
Uncontrolled Keywords:Customer Satisfaction,Experiential Marketing, sense, feel, think, act, relate
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43086
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:16 May 2014 14:24
Last Modified:16 May 2014 14:24

Repository Staff Only: item control page