ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, KEMENARIKAN DESAIN PRODUK dan KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEMANTAPAN KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi pada Pembeli Produk di Distro House of Smith Semarang)

ADRIYANSYA, Ryandi Yanuar and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA, KEMENARIKAN DESAIN PRODUK dan KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEMANTAPAN KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN (Studi pada Pembeli Produk di Distro House of Smith Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
310Kb

Abstract

This background of this research is the increasing needs of Semarang's citizen for fashion products which affecting the spring of distribution store, affectionally known as distro. distro is an outlet that provides various fashion products such as t-shirt, shirt, jeans, and even shoes. House of Smith is one of distro that strives to be the best in providing the needs of Semarang local citizen for fashion products. this research aims to analyze influence of perception of price (x1), attractiveness of product design (x2), and product quality (x3) upon stability purchasing decision (y) for House of Smith's product. Population used in this sample is consumen who visif and shop at House of Smith Semarang. Number of sample is 100 respondents. This research used purposive sampling and primary data. Data was gathered using questionaire and was analyzed using multiple regression. The result is that all of variables and indicators in this research are valid. Most dominant factor in influencing purchasing decision is price, followed by product quality and the last is product design. Determinant coefficient seen on adjusted R square is 0,870, which means purchasing decision can be explained as much as 87% by the three independent variables. The rest 13% can be explained by variable outside this research

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Perception of price, product quality, attractiveness of product design, stability of purchasing decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:Perception of price, product quality, attractiveness of product design, stability of purchasing decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43019
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:05 May 2014 13:49
Last Modified:05 May 2014 13:49

Repository Staff Only: item control page