PENGARUH PERSEPSI MANFAAT, KEMUDAHAN PENGGUNAAN, DAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP SIKAP POSITIF PENGGUNAAN LAYANAN MOBILE BANKING (Survey Pada Nasabah Bank BCA Semarang)

AMANULLAH, Bastian and SUTOPO , Sutopo (2014) PENGARUH PERSEPSI MANFAAT, KEMUDAHAN PENGGUNAAN, DAN KEPERCAYAAN TERHADAP SIKAP POSITIF PENGGUNAAN LAYANAN MOBILE BANKING (Survey Pada Nasabah Bank BCA Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
917Kb

Abstract

The research aims to determine whether the perception of benefit, ease of use, and beliefs influence the positive attitude and the use of mobile banking services, this research aims to analyze the factors most dominant influence on positive attitudes use mobile banking services. The population used in this study is a customer who had used mobile banking facilities. The sample in this study of 100 respondents and the techniques used are non-probability sampling technique with accidental sampling approach (sampling by coincidence). The analytical method used was quantitative analysis is multiple regression analysis. This analysis includes: validity and reliability, classic asumsu test, multiple regression analysis, hypothesis testing via test t and test f, and the coefficient of determination (R2). Based on this analysis, the following regression equation, Y = 0,337 X1 + 0,327 X2 + 0,239X3 Benefit perception variables have the most influence on the positive attitude of the use of mobile banking services 0.337, followed by the variable ease of use of 0.327, followed by the variable that has the most confidence low at 0.239 . Hypothesis testing is performed using the t test showed that the three independent variables, namely perceived benefit ( X1 ), ease of use ( X2 ), and trust ( X3 ) studied proved positively and significantly affects the dependent variable is the positive attitude of the use of mobile banking services ( Y ). Then f can be determined through testing that the variable perceptions of benefits, ease of use, and trust, it is feasible to test the dependent variable is the positive attitude of the use of mobile banking services. Adjusted R Square indicates that 74.4 % of variation positive attitude usage of mobile banking services can be explained by three independent variables in a multiple regression equation. While the remaining 25.6 % is explained by other variables outside these three variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Perceived benefits, ease of use, confidence, positive attitude automobile use banking services.
Uncontrolled Keywords:Perceived benefits, ease of use, confidence, positive attitude automobile use banking services.
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:43009
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:05 May 2014 09:42
Last Modified:05 May 2014 09:42

Repository Staff Only: item control page