PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, HARGA DAN CITRA MEREK TEHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA VARIO DI SEMARANG

BAGASKARA, Abraham Mahendra and KHASANAH , Imroatul (2014) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, HARGA DAN CITRA MEREK TEHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA VARIO DI SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
242Kb

Abstract

This background of this research is the increasing number of matic motorcycle in market with their own unique features and characteristic. This phenomenon is related to incresing demand of society of practical vehicle that can cater society’s needs of high mobility. Honda Vario is one of matic motorcycle brand produced by Honda that strives to fulfill that needs by creating a matic motorcycle that focused on reliability and advanced technology. This research aims to analyze the effect of product quality (X1), price (X2), and brand image (X3) upon purchasing decision (Y) of Honda Vario matic motorcycle in Semarang. Population used in this research is consumen who buy and use Honda Vario motorcycle in Kota Semarang. Total sample used is 100 respondents. Sampling technique used on this research is purposive sampling. Data used is primary data and is gathered using questionaire. Analysis used in this research is multiple regression. From the analysis result, it is concluded that indicators and variables in this research are valid. The most dominant factor in influencing buyer’s purchase decision is product quality, which then followed by brand image and price. Determinant coefficient shown in Adjusted R Square is 0,850 means purchasing decision can be explained by three independent variables in this research, which are product quality, price, and brand image, as much as 85% and the rest 15% can be explained by other variable that is not included in this research.

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Product quality, Price, Brand Image, Purchasing Decision
Uncontrolled Keywords:Product quality, Price, Brand Image, Purchasing Decision
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:42886
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:10 Apr 2014 13:34
Last Modified:10 Apr 2014 13:34

Repository Staff Only: item control page