ANALISIS PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA SHAMPOO CLEAR (Studi Pada Pemakai Shampoo Clear di Kalangan Mahasiswa Program Sarjana S1 Fakultas Ekonomika Dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro)

ADHITAMA, Addhinsyah and SANTOSO , Suryono Budi (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH EKUITAS MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PADA SHAMPOO CLEAR (Studi Pada Pemakai Shampoo Clear di Kalangan Mahasiswa Program Sarjana S1 Fakultas Ekonomika Dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
975Kb

Abstract

This study aims to determine the brand equity ( brand equity ) on purchase decisions in the Clear shampoo on S1 graduate program students of the Faculty of Economics and Business , University of Diponegoro . This study uses five variables: brand awareness ( 3 items ) , perceived quality ( 3 items ) , brand association ( 3 items ) , brand personality ( 3 items ) , and the purchase decision ( 3 items ) . This study uses the questionnaire method of data collection using purposive sampling technique on 100 respondents who have already used the Clear shampoo. The population in this study were undergraduate students from the faculty of Economics and Business S1 Diponegor University Semarang. Data analysis methods used are validity and reliability, the classic assumption test, descriptive and quantitative methods are composed of multiple linear regression using the t test, and the coefficient of determination (R2) . Data were collected and meet the test validity and reliability, the classical assumption then processed using SPSS 21 ( Statistical Package for Social Science ) . The results of this study indicate that four variables have a significant effect on the brand equity of both simultaneously and partially on purchasing decisions with the value of Adjusted R Square of .527. It can be concluded that the ability of all the independent variables to explain the variation in the dependent variable was 52.7 % and the remaining 47.3%

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:brand awareness , perceived quality , brand associations , brand personality and purchasing decisions
Uncontrolled Keywords:brand awareness , perceived quality , brand associations , brand personality and purchasing decisions
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:42808
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:04 Apr 2014 15:13
Last Modified:04 Apr 2014 15:13

Repository Staff Only: item control page