ANALISIS PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK, PERILAKU MENCARI VARIASI DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP PERILAKU PERPINDAHAN MEREK (Studi Kasus pada Ex Pengguna Smartphone Merek BlackBerry di Semarang)

DEWI, Pramesti Kharisma and MUDIANTONO, Mudiantono (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK, PERILAKU MENCARI VARIASI DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP PERILAKU PERPINDAHAN MEREK (Studi Kasus pada Ex Pengguna Smartphone Merek BlackBerry di Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
854Kb

Abstract

The research was motivated by the phenomenon of emergence many new brands, especially for smartphone product categories. Currently the smartphone market dominated by Android product , It can be one indication that the displacement of the BlackBerry brand to another brand . The purpose of this study was determine the effect of product attributes , Variety Seeking Behavior , and Promotion of Behaviour on Ex brand switching brand BlackBerry Smartphone users in Semarang . The population in this study is the consumer who has ever used a BlackBerry products and have switched to another brand or make the shift to a brand other smartphones who live in the city of Semarang . The sample in this study was 100 respondents using purposive sampling method . The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression analysis were first tested with validity and reliability . From the results of regression analysis can be known that the variable product attributes ( X1 ) , variety seeking ( X2 ) and promotion ( X3 ) jointly influence on brand switching behavior ( Y ) . With the promotion is the most positive variable influence on brand switching behavior followed by the variety seeking behavior and then product attributes. The third variables influence for 51.9 % on brand switching behavior.While the remaining 48.1 % is influenced by other variables

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:product attributes, variety seeking, promotion, brand switching
Uncontrolled Keywords:product attributes, variety seeking, promotion, brand switching
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:42663
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:17 Mar 2014 08:37
Last Modified:17 Mar 2014 08:37

Repository Staff Only: item control page