ANTESEDEN KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK AQUASCAPE DI ACUARIO AQUASCAPE SEMARANG

DHARMAWAN, Rizky and WIDIYANTO, Ibnu (2013) ANTESEDEN KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK AQUASCAPE DI ACUARIO AQUASCAPE SEMARANG. Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
1310Kb

Abstract

The background of this research is the decline in sales that do not affect the achievement of sales targets . The sales decline showed a decrease in consumer purchasing decisions on products Acuario Aquascape Aquascape in Semarang that can be formulated in this study that how consumers make purchasing decisions in the midst of increasing competition phenomena based on antecedents , the accessibility of the location ( X1 ) , brand awareness ( X2 ) , perceived price ( X3 ) , reference group ( X4 ) , service quality ( X5 ) , and store design ( X6 ) . The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of these antecedents on purchasing decisions on Acuario Aquascape products Aquascape Semarang . The sample in this study are 200 respondents . Instruments questionnaires distributed via the Internet ( on- line questionnaires ) are used as data collectors . Testing the validity and reliability of the indicators and the concept of the variable value shows the validity and reliability of the instrument qualifies as . With multiple linear regression analysis is used to determine the effect of antecedent variables on purchasing decisions and generate the regression equation . The results of this study that the regression equation is formed Y = 0.006 X1 + 0.171 X2 + 0.107 X3 + 0.341 X4 + 0.025 X5 + 0.318 X6 Where the purchase decision (Y) , site accessibility variable (X1) , brand awareness (X2), perceived price (X3), reference group (X4), service quality (X5), and store design (X6). Because koefisian entirely positive value , then this means that the six variables are positively related to the dependent variable line . Hypothesis testing using t-test showed that all six independent variables studied proved to influence the purchase decision , but only three were affected significantly. Then through the F test can be seen that the six variables simultaneously influencing purchasing decisions . Figures Adjusted R Square is 0.629 . This means that only 62.9 % variation in the purchase decision ( Y ) can be explained by the independent variables above . While the remaining 37.1 % is explained by other causes outside the model

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Purchase Decision , accessibility Location , Brand Awareness , Perceptions of Price , the Reference Group , Service Quality , Store Design
Uncontrolled Keywords:Purchase Decision , accessibility Location , Brand Awareness , Perceptions of Price , the Reference Group , Service Quality , Store Design
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:42126
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:11 Feb 2014 13:38
Last Modified:11 Feb 2014 13:38

Repository Staff Only: item control page