ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN INTI, KUALITAS PELAYANAN PERIPHERAL DAN DIFERENSIASI PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUASAN NASABAH (Studi Pada Nasabah PT. BANK BUKOPIN Semarang)

FADILAH, Andri and SANTOSA, Suryono Budi (2013) ANALISIS PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN INTI, KUALITAS PELAYANAN PERIPHERAL DAN DIFERENSIASI PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUASAN NASABAH (Studi Pada Nasabah PT. BANK BUKOPIN Semarang). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
597Kb

Abstract

Competition in the banking industry is getting tight. It also make the industry to give the best service to its customer to make satisfy the customer. The company must know the factors to make customer satisfication. Customer satisfication can be created through core service quality, peripherals service quality, and product differantions. This research wa conducted with a questionnaire to 100 customers of Bukopin Bank Semarang branch obtained by using accidental sampling techniques. Then conducted an analysis of data obtained in the form of quantitative and qualitative analysis. Quantitative analysis involves the validity and reliability testing, test classic assumptions, multiple regression analysis, Goodness of Fit test through regression coefficient (R2), F test and t test. Qualitative analysis is an interpretation of the data obtained in this study and the results of data processing is carried out by giving a description and explanation. The data that have met the test of validity, reliability, and test the assumptions of classical processed to produce a regression equation as follows: Y = 0.399 X1 + 0.334 X2 + 0.328 X3 These results indicate that all the independent variables tested are positive and significant impact on customer satisfaction through the F test and t test, whereas the number Adjusted R Square of 0.525 indicates 52.5% of the variation in customer satisfication of Bukopin Bank Semarang branch which can be explained by the third independent variable,where the remaining 47.5% is explained by other factors outside of the study

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Core Service Quality, Peripherals Service Quality, Product Differantions, and Customer Satisfaction
Uncontrolled Keywords:Core Service Quality, Peripherals Service Quality, Product Differantions, and Customer Satisfaction
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Management
ID Code:40211
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:08 Oct 2013 09:28
Last Modified:14 Apr 2014 14:40

Repository Staff Only: item control page