FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI STRUKTUR MODAL DI INDONESIA (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Perbankan Yang Terdaftar di BEI)

WIBOWO, Seto Eddy and CHARIRI, Anis (2013) FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI STRUKTUR MODAL DI INDONESIA (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Perbankan Yang Terdaftar di BEI). Undergraduate thesis, Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis.

[img]
Preview
PDF - Published Version
646Kb

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to analyze factors which influencing capital structure on banking corporation in Indonesia. Variables that were investigating are Institutional Ownership, Assets Structure, Liquidity, Profitability and Growth Opportunity on Capital Structure Sampling technique that used is purposive sampling method that method to collecting samples depends on special criteria. Samples selected from 26 banking corporation which reporting the financial report on Indonesian Stock Exchange per 2010-2012 and gathered observation data about 78 data which tested by normality test must be outlier by 2 data, so that the observation data which were used are about 76 data. Analyze method which used is linear multi regression and packing order theory This research shown that the Institutional Ownership, Assets Structure, Liquidity and Profitability has negative impacts and significant on Capital Structure while Growth Opportunity has positive impact but not significant on Capital Structure. Beside that, the results shown that adjusted R square is about 56% and the other is about 44% is explained by variables and factors outside the models

Item Type:Thesis (Undergraduate)
Additional Information:Capital Structure, Institutional Ownership, Assets Structure, Liquidity, Profitability and Growth Opportunity
Uncontrolled Keywords:Capital Structure, Institutional Ownership, Assets Structure, Liquidity, Profitability and Growth Opportunity
Subjects:H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions:Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Accounting
ID Code:40191
Deposited By:Mr. Perpustakaan Fakultas Ekonomi
Deposited On:27 Sep 2013 08:28
Last Modified:14 Apr 2014 14:03

Repository Staff Only: item control page